For providing maximum adaptability across different areas, LED light kits should include high bay lights that can deliver a high performance. The FLHA Series is well known in the world of high bays, better than conventional high bays. Such lights are helpful for ceilings with a height greater than 20 feet from the floor. To perform effectively at their height, the lights are fitted with specially built reflectors. This makes LED high +bays suitable for the interiors of large spaces like company warehouses.
What Makes LED High Bay Lights Ideal for Warehouses?
LED high bays are ideal for applications that require adequate illumination but do not require hot or heavy lighting. These can illuminate entire warehouses, allowing employers to maximize worker output. Naturally, happy employees who generate high productivity will increase profits.
The chances of a fire within a warehouse with LED lights are less because, compared to HID (High-Intensity Discharge) bulbs, they consume much lesser electricity but generate brighter light. Lesser electricity means a lower chance of the warehouse catching fire.
Choose LED High Bays as per Ceiling Height
Buyers can get LED high bays from a trustworthy source based on their ceiling heights. The choice of light wattage varies depending on the ceiling’s height. For instance, high bays with a lumen output of 10,000-15,000 should be installed 10-15 feet above the ground. The optimal distance increases to 15-20 feet when brightness is increased to 16,000-20,000 lumens, which is ideal for commercial work.
High bays illuminate a warehouse efficiently with LED lights. The available brightness makes it simple to check items stored in various racks. Buyers can get high bays either as new fixtures or get them retrofitted into current fixtures. The available brightness makes it simple to check items stored in various racks. Other than warehouses, buyers can use these lights in:
- Department Stores
- Municipal Facilities like Recreation Centers and Community Centers
- Gymnasiums in Universities and Schools
- Industrial Units
- Manufacturing Units
Comparisons Against Conventional Lights
- How They Compare with HPS– HPS (High-Pressure Sodium) lights have several advantages, including excellent energy efficiency, low operating costs, and long life. LED high bays score over them in all the above criteria. HPS lights have always been held back by a slow warm-up time and poor color reproduction.
- How They Compare with Fluorescent High Bays– Despite florescent high bays being suitable to be fitted in industrial areas like warehouses, they are hardly used. They may have advantages such as good energy efficiency and low startup costs when compared with typical bulbs, but LED high bays score over them in other areas. The presence of mercury as a harmful material, a short lifespan, and the requirement for a ballast to improve light stabilization are some of the reasons to choose LED high bays over them.
- How They Compare with MH– MH (Metal Halide) lights boast of great color rendering and high foot candle ratings. Such properties make MH lights better than most others, but not LED high bays. Other than being better in the above areas, LED high bays do not constantly blink. They do not require a high amount of maintenance and have a short warm-up time. All the above properties making it more worthwhile to purchase LED high bays.
- Read also more about f95zone
The Phenomenal Growth of Smart LED Lighting
Lighting technology has advanced to the point where it is easy to install and cater to the requirements of every project. It has cleared the way for a more eco-friendly, brighter, and cost-effective road to buildings, leading to the development and growth of smart cities in the world. Smart LED lights have become visible due to the growing need for lowering lighting control costs while improving visual appeal.
Technology developments today are responsible for rapid changes in infrastructure and building architecture, and LED high bays play a very small part in this revolution.
Are LED High Bays Hot?
Though they do not emit as much heat as incandescent lamps, it would be foolish to think that high bays do not become hot. However, being several feet above the ground makes them safe by being out of reach for most people. Electricity is not fully converted into light energy inside the high bays; a part of it gives out heat energy.
High Bays Vs. Low Bays
High bays deploy a deep reflector for sending light downwards from a tall ceiling. They also generate diffused light that prevents glare. Compared to them, low bays employ a shallower reflector combined with a lens that throws light from a ceiling at a lesser height. High bays can light up large and spacious areas; low bay lights illuminate large areas from a lower height. Pendants or chains can hang both these lights. Lesser maintenance, more illumination, and higher energy efficiency are some of the reasons to purchase high bays in LED and not conventional form.
Read also about : Eight Advantages of Basement Egress Window
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]